Resident Site Engineer - Baxter Healthcare
04 August 2022
Make an impact
- As Resident Site Engineer / Maintenance Engineer you will carry out automated materials handling equipment servicing, in accordance with quality standards.
- Working rotating 8 hour days and nights, Monday to Friday and one Saturday every 4 weeks.
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown and planned preventative maintenance on a variety of automated machinery, to include; wrappers; conveyors; packaging machinery; cranes and sorters.
- Working with Siemens S7 and safety PLC's.
- Worked with chain, sprocket and belt driven machinery.
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times.
- Working at heights.
- Working within a small team of Engineers.
Bring to the team
- As Resident Site Engineer / Maintenance Engineer you will have a good all round Electrical and Mechanical understanding.
- Apprentice trained engineer or ONC in Electrical OR Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of working with automated machinery is essential for this role.
- Good understanding of PLC systems, Siemens S7 desirable, but other systems will be considered.
- Able to read electrical drawings.
- Happy to work at heights.
- This is a customer facing role, so you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Happy to work independently for 70% of the time.
- Experience of inverter, DOL and DC drives
- Worked with circuits from 415 to 24VDC power & control
- Familiar with industrial sensors, identification, replacement and different types of photocells, inductive and proximity sensors, tachos, encoders)
- Computer Literate, Ideally familiar with MS Office products
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development