Program Manager (m/f/d) Product Management – Technology Center
(limited for 6-12 month)
22 September 2022
As a Program Manager for Product Management you operate as a facilitator and work closely to our Head of Technology Center, Product Management and Supply Chain Teams to support in creating product roadmaps and product line plans. You will directly and visibly contribute to our Product Management strategy.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
Make an impact
- Influence, engage and build collaborative relationships with sponsors and stakeholders to consolidate information that helps to create and align Product Roadmaps
- Plan, monitor, control and evaluate the initiatives to achieve common organizational objectives
- Engaging with technical teams in our matrixed organization to gather the right information
- Structuring and breaking down complex business problems, driving analysis and delivering data-driven recommendations
- Support our team by removing blockers, managing conflicting priorities and gathering information and preparing audience specific presentations
Bring to the team
- Master’s Degree in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Engineering, Logistics or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of project and/or program management, preferable at a consultancy or a global operating company
- Analytical and strategic thinking - able to see the big picture from scattered pieces of information; Ability to collect and synthesize complex information, making it relevant, understandable and actionable for key stakeholders
- Excellent English language is a must, additional language skills an advantage
- Ability to act as a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Solution orientated individual with strong business acumen and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally up to 20%
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.