Major Account Manager Autostore (m/f/d)
27 August 2021
Make an impact
- As a Major Account Manager you will take care of the expansion regards to Swisslog`s AutoStore business in Europe with a focus on our globally active customers and prospects.
- You will generate new customer contacts and represent Swisslog as a partner for automated logistics solutions.
- You will also expand and strengthen relationships with existing customers, develop strategic account plans and take a leading role in their implementation. As our Major Account Customers expect a “one face mentality” you are able to manage central agreements and enforce the content in every region our customer is operating.
- You are highly customer-oriented and know the processes and needs of our customers.
- Together with a team of product specialists and logistics consultants, you will develop innovative logistics solutions.
- You work closely with the customer and orchestrate the colleagues involved in the sales process in a goal-oriented manner. In negotiations you are persuasive and have the ability to close deals.
- You will be part of a successful European team reporting to the Team Leader of Major Accounting.
Bring to the team
- Business administration or technical degree or equal degree of work experience
- Several years experience in sales of capital goods in to the logistics industry with a relevant track record
- Knowledge of Intralogistics
- Good basic technical understanding of software and robotic solutions
- High independence, winning appearance and persistence
- Experienced IT user (MS Office, CRM & ERP systems)
- Good spoken and written English language skills
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.