12 April 2022
Make an impact
The role comes with a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus stats, excellent pension scheme, life insurance and private healthcare.
- Carry out material handling equipment servicing in accordance with the quality standards as set out in the equipment manuals
- To undertake scheduled repairs in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices
- Prioritise system faults
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times
- Involvement in continuous improvement and sales opportunities
- Maintain product flow at all times
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and maintain customer relations
Bring to the team
- Experience working on automated equipment such as pallet stacker cranes, pallet conveyors, light goods conveyors and robots
- Apprentice trained or equivalent qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, with some experience of both.
- Basic PLC fault finding experience
- Working at height and rescue
- Understanding of planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules
- Proven competence in H&S
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.