HR student within Recruitment
13 December 2022
We are looking for a student interested in supporting our Talent Acquisition Manager and our HR team with tasks within Recruitment and administration. We would like you to have at least 1 year left of your studies and be able to work 8 h per week. We will be flexible, offering half as well as full days or remote work when needed.
Make an impact
- You will support with screening CVs and applications and answer initial questions from our candidates as well as supporting with active search for candidates on linkedIn.
- You will support with initial pre-screen calls for some positions.
- You will support with maintenance of candidate profiles in our Applicant Management System.
- You will perform tasks within HR administration.
- Your will work in close collaboration with our Talent acquisition manager and HR team including taking part in HR initiatives and projects.
Bring to the team
- Currently studying fulltime in the field of Human Resources, Work Science or other relevant area with ability to work 8 hours per week in parallel with your studies.
- You are fluent in Swedish and in English, both in speaking and writing and you enjoy working in an international organization.
- You are an experienced user of MS office Products
- If you have previous experience working with similar HR tasks, administration or customer service, we would be extra happy.
- We believe that you are enthusiastic, well-organized, and enjoy working independently in a structured manner.
- You are a true team player, sociable and have a “can do” attitude.
Our successful candidate is result oriented, takes initiative and is not afraid to ask for support when needed.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.