HR Manager (m/f/d)
11 January 2023
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge – one where you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about technology and keen to share your expertise internationally? Step forward and discover Swisslog! Working as part of our #HR Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- You act as a strategic HR Manager for the departments assigned to you by guiding your stakeholders in all HR-related matters and on our HR processes for our modern branch in Dortmund, Germany.
- You drive the engagement of our colleagues and ensure that Swisslog stays an employer of choice.
- You support our recruitment activities (interviews, assessement centers and selected employer branding activities) to ensure that we attract the right colleagues to Swisslog.
- You provide guidance in our annual performance and talent management by advising our line managers on the process, timeline and development needs of our colleagues.
- You take care that our global Compensation&Benefits guidelines, procedures and tools are followed and are up-to-date for the German market.
- You advise our line managers on organizational development, training and development needs of their team.
- The participation in regional and global projects is part of your job.
- You work closely with amazing and competent HR colleagues and other departments worldwide.
Bring to the team
- You have 5-7 years of professional HR experience in a dynamic and agile environment.
- You have successfully completed your studies with focus on HR Management.
- You are well organized and you can prioritize very well.
- You have excellent communication skills throughout all managerial levels.
- You are motivated and committed to join a dynamic team.
- You are able to stay focused in stressful situations.
- You want to shape HR in a company and develop yourself further.
- Your German and English skills are fluent.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.