Engineering Support Operative Team Leader (ASDA)
01 November 2022
Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software.
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Make an impact
- The successful candidate will be responsible for organising the allocation of the Engineering Support Operatives (ESOs) to key tactical areas to provide the most efficient coverage on site.
- You will be required to organise ESO break times to minimise impact on service coverage and allocate and maintain coverage of the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) position throughout the whole shift.
- Reporting to the Line manager and Engineering team leader with shift updates as well as planning required with shift cover for holidays and absences.
- In order for you to be successful in this role you will carry out duties when allocated to the SPOC position in accordance with the SPOC procedure.
- You will respond promptly to all faults both reactively and proactively within the workplace and carry out preventative maintenance checks with the objective of reducing jams and faults.
- You will be first line contact for when faults occur and be responsible for reporting these and escalating the issues to the appropriate person in the engineering team.
- The successful candidate will provide shift updates to the Engineering Line Manager and Team Leader and will also plan shift cover for holidays and absence.
Bring to the team
- As Engineering Support Operative we are looking for someone who has good communication skills and technical knowledge on warehouse management systems.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work under high pressure situations.
- Being self-motivated and working well within a team is essential.
- The successful candidate must be able to results orientated, flexible and have a customer focus.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organization that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
▪A great working environment
▪Empowerment & project ownership
▪Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
▪Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪Hands on training & skills development