Engineering Site Manager
04 May 2022
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge – one where you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about technology and keen to share your expertise internationally? Step forward and discover Swisslog! Working as part of our #Engineering Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- To manage and lead a small team of multi skilled engineers and apprentices.
- You will provide operational management oversight, demonstrating responsibility and ownership of the allocated customer site.
- Ensure that the company and customers safety regulations are always followed.
- Track site performance against customer KPIs
- Working as a hands-on engineer to cover sickness and holiday, as and when required.
- You will deal promptly with all customer enquiries and problems.
Bring to the team
- The successful candidate will manage and coordinate the daily activities of the engineering team, previous experience in a supervisory role is essential.
- This is a customer facing role, so you must always represent Swisslog professionally.
- You will be a dedicated individual who attains strong skills and knowledge in leadership, administration, Health and Safety, communication, client engagement, flexibility, teamwork, and integrity.
- You will have served an Apprenticeship in electrical, mechanical or automation engineering OR have a recognised engineering qualification.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.