Design & Engineering Graduate Trainee Switzerland 2023 (m/f/d)
A 12-month international training program
27 January 2023
Buchs AG, Switzerland
Make an impact
- A 12-month International Trainee Program in a growing global company. The formal program starts in autumn 2023 however we expect successful applicants to join us with starting dates beginning in July 2023.
- Get to know different area of the company to explore the logistic domain life-cycle from the sales phase to customer service handover.
- Training events in one of our locations across the world with other program members
- Develop your practical skills in sketches and technical drawings as well in project management
- Mix of hands-on and class training, plus virtual learning events
- Rewarding, informal and fun working environment
- Attractive job opportunity after successful completion of the program.
Bring to the team
- You have earned a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree either in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Systems-Management engineering, Design, or Logistics.
- It is desirable to have some exposure on Warehouse design (WDS) using CAD & Sketching Tools with a strong emphasis on data analysis and innovative thinking.
- You are passionate about Design Engineering and have an general interest in intralogistics
- You are open-minded, have a great team spirit and want to make a difference
- You are interested in innovations and intralogistics trends
- You are flexible and have a ‘can do’ attitude
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.