Controls Graduate Trainee NORDIC 2022 (m/f/d)
A 12-month international training program
25 October 2021
You may be located either in Partille, Sweden or in Oslo, Norway.
Make an impact
- A 12-month international training program in a worldwide growing company
- Get to know different area of the company to explore the logistic domain life-cycle from the sales phase to customer service handover.
- Training events in one of our locations across the worldwith all other program members
- Develop your practical skills in embedded programming, cyber physics and integrated automation
- Mix of hands-on and class training, plus virtual learning events
- Rewarding, informal and fun working environment
- Attractive job opportunity after successful completion of the program.
Bring to the team
- You have earned a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have already had some exposure to Software Development using Structured Text, Java RT, C, C++, C# or other HW close programming Language
- You are passionate about object-oriented analysis and design, with a great interest in dynamic systems (mainly motion)
- You are open-minded, have a great team spirit and want to make a difference
- You are interested in innovations and trends in IT
- You have analytical and conceptual skills with a hands-on mentality
- You are flexible and enthusiastic to travel (office and site-based).
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.