Controls Engineer Hardware (m/f/d)
14 October 2022
Please also state in your application your salary expectation and notice period/earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- You plan the electrical design for complex palletising systems in the intralogistics environment
- You create circuit diagrams in E-Plan P8 based on product and customer requirements
- You prepare tenders for installation and switch cabinet construction
- You select suppliers and monitor their performance
- You create risk analyses and validate the measures
Bring to the team
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or a corresponding training as a technician
- You have relevant professional experience in the field of electrical design for intralogistics systems or in comparable branches of industry in automation
- You have sound knowledge in the use of E-Plan P8
- You have experience in the conception, design and validation of industrial safety systems
- Knowledge of pneumatic planning is an advantage
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.