Controls Electrical Engineer
31 March 2022
Make an impact
• They conceptualise, analyse and design hardware system solutions in the automation sector and address specific customer requirements
• They implement plant controls on various control platforms in conjunction with drive and control technology, develop their plants in the engineering environment ePlan P8.
• They write hardware specifications that describe our standard products electrical system.
• In accordance with the regulatons, they have to define the safety device/system related to the plan.
• Build and maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers (both internal and external)
• Carry out acceptance inspections of third-party deliveries both at the supplier's premises and on site.
• May be required to work away from home and possibly overseas
• Function as a key player within the team
• Share knowledge regarding “past, painful learning’s” and how to avoid them
• Represent the company at internal and external meetings
Bring to the team
• Completed training in electrical engineering as well as practical experience in control cabinet construction
• Base knowledge of PLC Safe Logic program and relative test for validation
• Experience of Automation industry
• Electrical Hardware Engineering with Eplan P8
• Project and Product Data Management with PLM / ALM and ERP System
• Excellent word processing and spread sheet skills.
• English language skills in word and writing would be an advantage
• AUTOCAD knowledge base 2D
• European Standard EN 60204-1, EN 61439-1/2
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.