CE Coordinator (m/f/d)
17 December 2021
We look forward to receiving your application! Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
Make an impact
- You ensure product safety for all Swisslog realization and retrofit projects from sales to final acceptance from the customer.
- You are driving the conformity assessment procedure on system level according to 2006/42/EC machine directive.
- You are responsible to implement the safety requirements from the standards and the risk assessment into the safety concept and the layout during the sales phase.
- You act as an internal consultant to the teams and projects in sales, customer service and operations.
- You carry out and document the risk assessment in Safexpert.
- You coordinate the implementation of the risk mitigation with the design teams (mechanical, hardware, software) and validate their execution onsite.
- You put together the technical file and prepare the declaration of conformity.
- You align on regular basis with other European product safety specialists and the product compliance officer.
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed your mechanical engineering / plant engineering Bachelor, Master, Technician or comparable degree
- You have 3+ years professional experience in working in the area of machine and plant engineering
- You are familiar with intralogistics processes and working in project teams
- You have sound knowledge in terms of product safety, esp. machine directive and ISO 12100
- Knowledge of EN ISO 13849-1/-2, EN 619, EN 528, occupational health and safety as well as Safexpert is a bonus
- You are able to communicate and act professionally and effectively with different stakeholder groups
- You are fluent in German and have very good language skills in English, an additional European language is highly appreciated
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.