Working Student (m/f/d) Robot Motion Planning
August 22, 2023
Make an impact
- Support the development of our new motion planning technology.
- Support the requirement management for the motion planning.
- Implement functions to a ROS.
- Execute tests in the Robogistics Product Center in Dortmund.
Bring to the team
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) in a technical degree program and have 15-20 hours of time per week.
- You already have experience in ROS, moveit and rviz, as well as knowledge in Python and C++.
- Initial knowledge of Linux/Bash, Docker and basic knowledge in industrial robotics, is desireable.
- You are used to working in a team in a result-oriented manner and appreciate this way of working.
- You have analytical skills as well as technical knowledge and are able to apply them in your daily work.
- Furthermore, you should have very good Englisch language skills (C1) and fundamental German language skills (B1).
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.