Field Service Technician
June 20, 2023
Perform retrofit and commissioning of automated material handling system at customer warehouses. Responsibilities include maintaining advanced material handling equipment such as pallet stacker cranes, conveyors and robotics systems through performing preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, warranty service, emergency service, on-call service, remote support, and operator maintenance and user training.
Make an impact
| Core tasks |
Support, maintain, repair, and upgrade installed systems.
Identify System faults and make necessary corrections.
Troubleshoot systems down to component level.
Conduct Training, Maintenance / Safety Audits, and System Repairs
Bring to the team
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance technician skills.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with normal range of hand and power tools, and basic diagnostic equipment.
- Address problems and provide proactive solutions that quickly returns systems to an operational status.
- High level of motivation and sound work ethic
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with the ability to be flexible and adapt well to change.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills are required.
- Computer literate in all MS Office products,
- Ability to work independently
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.