System Engineer - Mechanical
Location: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
September 15, 2020
Make an impact
- Perform technical clarifications with potential customers.
- Evaluation of potential equipment suppliers.
- Review of equipment design and engineering documents/ drawing from suppliers.
- Preparation of overall system design documents/drawings for submission to customers.
- Perform detailed System Engineering during execution phases of projects.
- Development of requirement specifications for procurement of material handling equipment.
- Perform periodical quality assurance inspection on installation quality of equipment by suppliers on site and conduct factory acceptance test in the supplier’s production facilities.
- Participate in site detailed planning.
- Perform functional checks during equipments and system commissioning at site.
- Co-ordination of civil works interface with customer.
Bring to the team
- Degree/Diploma holder in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience preferably in project, related to industrial/process equipment.
- Independent and able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
- Working experience in automated material handling system is an added advantage.
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Matured, self driven and proactive.
- A team player with strong customer focused.
- Proficiency in English (oral & written).
- Computer literate with good knowledge in using AutoCAD (must have) and Microsoft Office.
- Willing to travel both domestically and overseas on short notice. Minimum travelling is 1 - 2 weeks, maximum can stretch up to 2 - 3 months depending on the project needs.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- 13-month contractual bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- 15% EPF contribution by Company
- Comprehensive insurance coverage (Group PA, Healthcare, Term Life, Travel)
- 5-days work week
- Annual medical screening program
- Entertainment and Wellness facilities