Solutions Consultant / Automation
Newport News, Virginia (or Home Office)
March 26, 2021
Working as part of our #sales team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- Provide innovative solutions through sales support to Swisslog sales Project Managers and consultation with clients and prospects on projects to optimize supply chain and/or design warehouse/distribution centers.
- Supports the Systems Engineering department (proposal group) in creating solutions and write parts (functional description & data chapters) for ROM, budget and firm bid documents
- Design warehouse/distribution center alternatives, specifies requirements, creates layouts and material flow diagrams, and develops cost estimates for solution alternatives and do financial models for comparison purposes
Bring to the team
- MS In Industrial Engineering or MBA with BS in an engineering discipline.
- Worked with automation for material handling exposure to process re-engineering, change management process
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and project management software.
- Be able to draw rough outlined solutions in a CAD system )AutoCAD), SketchUp or similar program.
- Understands potential industry specific clients business processes, drivers, issues and determining professional consulting and engineering solutions
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.