Software Project Manager
January 12, 2021
Working as part of our #Project Management team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
The role leads the software process by managing the software requirements from the sales phase to the realization phase (specification review, software test and integration) to system support after project delivery. The role is the single point of contact for the customer regarding all software requirements.
- Support and collaborates with other project team members during the different phases of the projects
- Ensures that any changes within the project are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle
- Daily management of project schedule and progress
- Communicates all project issues and plans
- Drives the software project throughout all phases of a general contract project up to and including the ramp-up phase
- Leads the software project to achieve the defined objectives (scope, time, cost)
- Performs FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) with the customer.
- Works alongside the customer, sales team, and design team to find, present, demonstrate, describe, and estimate IT solutions for potential projects.
- Is willing to travel, mainly within the Iberian area and also in EMEA.
Bring to the team
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience of software project management
- Knowledge of intralogistics and the supply chain industry is desirable
- Experience of agile project management
- Fluent Spanish
- Fluent English
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organization that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities.
Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this highly attractive Software Project Manager opportunity.