PMO Manager (Project Realization)
January 18, 2024
In this role, you will collaborate with Customer Support organization Management team, Project teams and other team members across the organization.
As a PMO Manager, you will ensure that efforts of project teams are coordinated and integrated in order to optimize use of Swisslog Logistic internal and external resources
The CS Program / PMO Manager will carry out the duties described in this document while ensuring that he and projects, Project Managers and project teams under his management are driving value, standardization, cost effectiveness and supportability of solution offerings across all customer base for Swisslog WDS Americas region.
Make sure that project execution complies with all current realization process policies
Conduct assessments of any associated processes regarding all aspects of project management and provide guidance and tailoring when needed and based on project specific conditions.
Review the scope, budget and timeline for Customer Service projects.
Lead and Manage Project Progress meetings and Reports, provide other relater project KPIs
Track and report the overall project status, actual vs. forecasted efort and cost.
Determine overall project progress against objectives and KPI’s.
Identify and implement new project management tools to increase efficiency and user experience.
Provide clarity to stakeholders and team members on current projects state.
Mentor new and less experienced Project Managers
- BS or BA in Engineering. Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of work experience and demonstrated track-record in Project Management activities
- 3+ years of experience with leading and working across diverse, cross-functional teams
- Have working knowledge of the Warehouse and Distribution business sector
- Technology, product, start-up experience is a bonus. Familiarity with manufacturing environment
- PMP, PMI certification
- Scrum Master certification
- Scrum Product Owner certification
- Have working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Have working knowledge of Material Flow Control Systems
- Have working knowledge of PLC controls and control logic
- Have experience in defining, procuring, installing and maintaining IT Hardware, Controls Hardware and their supporting infrastructure
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.