February 25, 2021
Working as part of our #Engineering team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
The successful candidate must deliver all aspects of the engineering service with key KPI guidelines. Additionally, you must represent the Company in a professional manner and maintain a good customer relationship.
- Carry out AMHE equipment servicing in accordance with the quality standards as set out in the equipment manuals
- To undertake scheduled repairs in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices
- Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / PLC / PC
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times
- Involvement in continuous improvement and sales opportunities
- Maintain product flow at all times
- To ensure on-site spares are kept to optimum levels
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and maintain customer relations
- To adhere to the Quality processes and procedures as set out by the company
Bring to the team
- It is crucial that you have good all round engineering skills. In addition, it is essential that you are well versed and competent in controlling systems and mechanics as well as having a broad knowledge of electronics. All of which must be supported by a formal qualification in both electrical and mechanical engineering.
- You must also be flexible as you will be required to work rotational 12-hour shifts (days and nights). In addition to this, you must be able to work and rescue at height.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.