CS Software Engineer
March 31, 2021
• The CS Senior Software Engineer is expected to work across multiple small teams (3-4 Teams of 2-5) on multiple projects which typically run from 1-12 months in duration. They are a Software Subject Matter Expert and mentor of other developers.
• A Senior Software Engineer is expected to lead moderately scoped technical efforts on projects and, with guidance from management, lead and/or support the design and development activities of a project and participates in the resource planning within the department.
• A Senior Software Engineer will provide support to the Customer Support team on technical support issues.
• A Senior Software Engineer will be highly skilled with the code base and work in all areas of the technical stack.
• A Senior Software Engineer provides technical guidance to the development team in terms of tool usage and best practices.
• A Senior Software Engineer will effectively communicate to all levels within the organization. This includes communicating status, technical challenges, identifying areas of high risks and risk mitigation strategies to project management and other stakeholders on assigned areas assigned of the project.
• A Senior Software Engineer will communicate with and work effectively with other departments of the company.
Make an impact
• Software Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent Engineering degree if no applicable work experience.
Experience with Oracle database design and SQL stored procedures
Expert Windows Server administratio
Experience in the logistics and warehouse distribution solutions industry
Bring to the team
• Expert Knowledge in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), logistics processes and interaction with material handling automation system
• Must be able to travel up to 20% of time to project site to commission Manual or Automated Warehouse Management Systems
• Professional experience in software development and software project business - min. 10 years’ experience in similar capacity
• Developed and tested software in accordance with design requirements
• Deliver defined parts of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration, and documentation
• Expert relational database design and programming knowledge
- RDBMS concepts
- Relational Database experience
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.