Solution Design Consultant
July 12, 2022
Make an impact
- You are able to analyze the business data (logistics planning) of our customers, identify existing problems or opportunities and effectively convert them into solutions
- You use your knowledge of trends and drivers in our customer industries to evaluate the best concept and create the special added value for our customers
- You can easily create concepts, including material flow diagrams, layout planning, investment and FTE calculations, and present them
- You enjoy the coordination of internal and external partners (e.g. simulations).
- You focus on detailed planning and transfer them into fixed-price offers
- You enjoy the regular exchange with your sales colleagues
Bring to the team
- You have a bachelor/master degree in logistic engineering, industrial engineering, system engineering or in technical subjects - electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, systems engineering.
- In addition, you have experience in working with (semi-)automated logistic processes and/or projects (preferably intralogistics, warehouses)
- Experience with MS Office tools and 3D CAD programs (Revit) would be appreciated
- You have empathy and pleasure in dealing with people
- You have a high degree of independence, a winning manner and assertiveness
- Experience in sales and/or project management is a plus
- You are a native Dutch speaker and your English is fluent. German and/or French is a plus
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.