March 1, 2023
Newport News, VA, USA
Make an impact
- The Solution Architect will provide technical Sales support and produce customer project requirements for customer sign-off and subsequently work with other Software and Controls teams to ensure those requirements are understood and met.
- Lead Requirements Gathering Workshops with customer
- Produce Functional Specifications
- Produce and maintain material used for Sales support and requirements gathering
- Provide requirement management support to other Software and Controls teams
Bring to the team
- Formal qualification in engineering and/or computer science
- Have working knowledge of the Warehouse and Distribution business sector
- Have at least five years’ experience in providing Software and/or Controls solutions
- Have working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Have working knowledge of Material Flow Control Systems
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.