Software Support Engineer
October 11, 2021
• The Quality Assurance Engineer position is an intermediate position.
• The Quality Assurance Engineer is expected to work in small team sizes (2-5) on projects which run from 1-12 months in duration.
• The Quality Assurance Engineer will be able to gain a solid understanding of Swisslog’s Smart Warehouse Suite (SWS) software with minimal supervision and contribute to discussions related to software.
• The Quality Assurance Engineer will also work on 24/7 on call rota in an interval of every 3 or 4 weeks.
Make an impact
- Establish and maintain working knowledge of Swisslog SWS software.
- Write detailed service validation and test specifications as well as release and deployment packages
- Develop test procedures
- Design and execute all assigned software test plans and compile documented results.
- Evaluate and test software according to customer requirements.
- Identify and analyze any bugs found during testing and document them. Create and
maintain defect lists for all assigned projects
- Create test data, scripts and SQL commands to test software
- Work with Software Project Managers to embed QA standards and accountability into all project plans.
- Participate in requirements gathering, system analysis, and business analysis workshops with the customer
- Participate in acceptance testing with customer
- Participate in on-site system commissioning
- Participate in on-site system support
- Carry out remote first/second level system support inside and outside of office hours
Bring to the team
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.