Software Graduate Trainee Program 2023
A 12-month international training program in a worldwide growing company.
February 13, 2023
Newport News, VA, USA
Make an impact
- An International Trainee Program in a growing global company. The formal program starts in the Fall of 2023 however, we expect successful applicants to join us beginning in July 2023.
- Get to know different areas of the company to explore the logistic domain life-cycle from the sales phase to customer service handover.
- Training events in one of our locations across the world with all other program members
- Develop your practical skills in the different aspects of software development life cycle (like programming with JAVA, requirement engineering, testing) in exiting intralogistics projects
- Mix of hands-on and class training, plus virtual learning events
- Rewarding, informal and fun working environment
Bring to the team
- You have earned a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
- You are open-minded, have a great team spirit and want to make a difference
- You are interested in innovations and trends in IT
- You have analytical and conceptual skills with a hands-on mentality
- You are flexible and enthusiastic to travel (office and site-based).
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.