Senior Solution Design Consultant (m/f/d)
April 28, 2022
Working as part of our # Corporate Solution Development team with a great team spirit and international colleagues, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers.
The Corporate Solution Development team is a competence center that provides internal engineering and consulting services. Their primary customer is the Corporate Solution Center which their team is part of. As such they are supporting the Corporate Solution Owners with their expertise during the development of standardized solutions. The team’s secondary customer is the Global Strategic Account team which is concerned with large and complex global sales projects. There, the Corporate Solution Development team either runs design projects themselves or enables the less experienced regional sales and engineering teams with their expertise.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Please note that this is a remote working position. You can be working from any location in Poland with occasional visits to our office(s). Alternatively, this position can be based remotely anywhere in Europe.
Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- You are responsible for the development of logistics solutions that deliver competitive advantage to our target customers in our strategic market segments.
- You will accelerate the level of standardization in our offerings by interacting with the global sales regions to align on requirements and conceptual decisions.
- You will also support the global sales regions with technical expertise in more complex sales opportunities and provide training to the regional solution designers.
- You consult other business units within Swisslog with your logistics and solution design expertise.
- You will find your place in an international team, gathering requirements and verifying concepts and solution designs with global stakeholders.
- You will co-develop and design components of solution blueprints including documentation, tools and trainings. Additionally you enjoy transferring and share the know-how to the regional teams.
- You will drive the rollouts of new standard solutions.
- You are supporting discussions between (internal) suppliers of different sub-systems to align on interfaces.
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed a Master’s Degree in one of the following fields: Logistics, Business Engineering, or System Engineering.
- You come equipped with 8-10 years of experience in the field of Logistics and Fulfilment consulting, logistics operations management, operations consulting, business modelling, solution design.
- You have experience in Process engineering, concept development and visualization.
- Ideally you have some experience in Intra-Logistics operations (e.g. retail distribution,online order fulfilment), Automated Material Handling Equipment and Warehouse Management Software.
- Analytical problem solving skills and ability to structure complex information, making it relevant, understandable and actionable for key stakeholders.
- You are proficient in English in a business environment and have knowledge of developing Excel models (ROI, Flow, Stock).
- Ability to act as a team player with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally approx. 20%.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.