Senior Java / JEE Software Developer
Location: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
June 5, 2017
Make an impact
- Responsible for the design and development of the Company’s next generation Warehouse Management System, Visualization and Control system.
- Responsible for creating new components for standard frameworks and product either on his/her own or in a small team.
- Involved in delivering defined parts of project including design, implementation, testing, integration and documentation in accordance with design requirements, QA rules and guideline.
- Assists other units/departments in realizing projects.
- Responsible in maintaining awareness of new and related technologies.
- Document developed software applications and tools.
- Analyze Kernel and component requirements to define and build test cases
- Analyze Kernel and component designs to define and build test cases
- Perform the release testing to certify compliance to the release test prior to release
- Deliver defined parts of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house) and documentation
- Periodic (minimum once per year) review with software quality manager to ensure quality compliance
- Periodic (minimum once per year) review of test environment metrics to ensure that they are bringing the value required
Bring to the team
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or any equivalent degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Deep software engineering knowledge
- Deep logistics application knowledge
- Deep quality and development process knowledge
- Logistics know-how for automated and manual solutions
- Knowledge in SQL, OO, Java and JEE solutions
- Knowledge in developing solutions on Oracle databases
- Deep software development and realization experience
- Experience in Logistics and automated logistics solutions
- Plans and organizes multiple tasks and projects
- Takes responsibility for his/her actions
- Willingness to work extra hours during peak times
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- 13-month contractual bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- 15% EPF contribution by Company
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage (Group PA, Healthcare, Term Life, Travel)
- 5-days week
- Annual medical screening program
- Entertainment & Wellness facilities