Sales Director Integrated Services
Newport News, VA (or Remote)
November 8, 2022
Make an impact
- Influence and convince customers and actively build relationships.
- Identify the decision maker, gate keeper, advisers and operators/users in the sales process and determine their influence in the sales process
- Initiate market research and competitor analysis.
- Commercial understanding as basis for value based selling (e.g. ROI, payback period, NPV calculations).
- Focus on need of perspective of customer and assuring that they are satisfied.
- Develop partnerships with unique value proposition to support Swisslog’s business
- Maintain current network within the material handling and logistic industry.
- Promote the Company's capabilities to secure sales opportunities.
- Prepare and hold professional presentations using PowerPoint.
Bring to the team
- BS in Engineering is preferred. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of proven success in selling complex integrated system solutions.
- A good understanding of WMS and WCS software applications.
- Good presentation and account management skills (CRM) are required.
- 2+ years and proven track record in business development in the logistics business environment or integrated systems sales
- Experience in Business Development and good network within Supply Chain and Logistics world.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.