Portfolio Manager (m/f/d)
January 22, 2023
As part of the Corporate Development team and in close collaboration with the Regions and the Technology Centers, our Portfolio Management cascades and influences related business decisions so that our portfolio is connected to the real-world market needs.
This involves analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of our offerings, identifying and assessing new opportunities in the market and connecting the different development plans to secure the success and competitiveness of Swisslog’s portfolio of solutions and products.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Please state in your application your salary expectation and notice period/earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- You are responsible for consolidating market and technological trends to develop clear requirements for our portfolio of solutions and products.
- You will engage with start-ups and other market players to develop business relations where appropriate.
- Thanks to your analytical skills you will evaluate and manage Mergers & Acquisitions opportunities, including technological and organizational assessments.
- You will drive and coordinate portfolio initiatives with related stakeholders globally and ensure these are connected to our corporate strategy.
- As a member of a global team you will connect with the different regional teams to ensure that portfolio priorities are aligned with regional needs and trends.
- You will organize workshops with internal and external stakeholders, challenging the status quo and providing recommendations for actions.
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed an university degree in one of the following fields: Logistics, Business Management or Engineering.`
- You come equipped with 4-7 years of experience in the field of Logistics and Fulfilment consulting, logistics operations management, operations consulting, business modelling, solution design.
- You have practical experience in a range of technology disciplines (e.g. Robotics, Automated Systems) and experience in the logistics industry.
- You have the hands-on experience in managing suppliers and/or partner relationships.
- Your analytical and strategic business thinking as well as strong communications skills throughout all managerial levels and cultural backgrounds are one of your strengths.
- You are ableablte to handle large degrees of ambiguity and are capable of managing change as well as lead project teams within a defined scope and target...
- You are proficient in English in a business environment and have knowledge of developing Excel models (ROI, Flow, Stock).
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally approx. 20% and used to collaborate online in an international team.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.