Market Analyst (f/m/d) Strategy
location: Poland (remote)
March 10, 2023
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge – one where you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about technology and keen to share your expertise internationally? Step forward and discover Swisslog! Working as part of our # Corporate Strategy & Analytics team with a great team spirit. You will be part of the larger Corporate Development department, a department that is focusing on long-term company success by developing the Swisslog’s strategy, supporting its implementation and providing direction and guidance for a clear way forward.
As we live and operate in a dynamic world, customer demands and market requirements are becoming increasingly complex and change quickly. This requires a strategy that can cope with the speed of change. Corporate Strategy & Analytics is responsible for facilitating and establishing that kind framework, providing guidance on markets we want to operate in and how and ensuring a strong fact basis for strategic decision making. This is being done in close alignment with senior management and the management teams of our regions and global business functions. At the same time, the team also connects with colleagues from all other hierarchical levels across the globe ensuring we collect and share market insights, e.g. in strategic and general market analyses.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Please note that this is a remote working position. You can be working from any location in Poland with occasional visits to our office(s).
Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application!
LinkedIn Reference: #LI-AP1
Make an impact
- You will acquire and analyze relevant external market data as well as plan and execute primary and secondary quantitative and qualitative research on markets, trends, competitors, technologies and internal matters (incl. engagement with external agencies).
- You will establish strategic foresights incl. market monitoring (trends, competitors, technology).
- You are responsible to provide factual basis for our strategic decisions.
- You will collaborate and connect with other internal departments to gather relevant information for your analysis.
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, management, industrial design or similar.
- You come equipped with at least 1-3 years of experience in market research, as market analyst or associate.
- You have great presentation and communication skills combined with analytical thinking, structured working methods as well as a hands-on mentality.
- You bring an affinity for technologiy and new trends, ideally in the intralogistics industry.
- You are proficient in English in a business environment and are an expert in using PowerPoint, Excel, research and analysis tools and methodologies.
- You have the ability to act as a team player and used to online collaboration in an international environment.
- Your willingness to travel internationally approx. 10% rounds up your profile.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.