Field Service Engineer
May 10, 2021
Make an impact
- You will provide field service engineering support and maintenance for our customers based in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for maintaining advanced material handling equipment such as pallet stacker cranes, conveyors and robotics systems.
- You will make sure customer system operation is kept to the maximum at all times, ensuring adherence to all the relevant instructions and technical standards.
- You play a key role within the Customer Service organization.
Bring to the team
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance engineering skills
- Experience in PLC systems S7, Beckhoff & PC (server client, RF) systems
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with normal range of hand and power tools
- Result oriented
- Self starter mentality and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good customer service skills including being able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to analyse data and information to develop solutions
- Willingness to take stand-by shifts and work outside normal working hours
- Ideally several years of working experience in an automated industrial or automated material handling environment
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.