ESO (Engineering Support Operative)
July 18, 2022
Make an impact
- We are seeking a dedicated individual to be responsible for responding promptly to all faults both reactively and proactively within the workplace, whilst carrying out preventative maintenance checks with the objective of reducing jams and faults.
- You will support engineering tasks under supervision and will be expected to perform basic tool level reactive / preventative repairs.
- The successful candidate will be the first line of contact when faults occur and be responsible for reporting these and then escalating the issue to the appropriate person in the engineering team.
- You will provide support to the engineers as well as reporting defects, whilst offering suggestions for product improvement.
- The Engineering Support Operative will contribute to product knowledge and help make future technical support easier. Additionally, they will carry out duties when allocated to the SPOC position in accordance with the SPOC procedure.
Bring to the team
- The Engineering Support Operative must have a relevant experience working in a machinery / maintenance / electrical environment, along with having basic electrical or mechanical qualifications.
- It is desirable that the candidate has previous experience in a customer service role.
- The ideal candidate will be willing to work at height and is able to climb at 30 metre vertical ladder (with WAH training).
- Applicants must communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder groups and focus on customer needs and customer satisfaction.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities.