March 1, 2023
Make an impact
- The role will require you to sustain effective customer relations in order to extend a partnership between Swisslog and the customer based on trust and confidence.
- The CS Account Manager will be the owner of the Customer’s Solution and will be responsible for the contract and development of the system.
- The successful candidate will be required to work with all internal departments and the team to achieve desired results on time which benefit both the customer and Swisslog’s long term objectives.
Bring to the team
- All applicants must be excellent face-to-face communicators and able to demonstrate success and experience in managing external partners and internal resources
- The successful applicant must be self-driven, result oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- The successful candidate must be professional, credible, and comfortable in dealing with technical department managers upto senior company level.
- Experience in account management of large, complex integrated logistics projects related to material handling.
- Preferable good practical understanding of logistics automation software.
- A degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering.
- Good practice of written and oral Dutch and English language.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.