Strategy Manager (m/f/d)
August 2, 2022
As we live and operate in a dynamic world, customer demands and market requirements are becoming increasingly complex and change quickly. This requires a strategy that can cope with the speed of change. Corporate Strategy & Analytics is responsible for facilitating and establishing that kind framework, providing guidance on markets we want to operate in and how and ensuring a strong fact basis for strategic decision making. This is being done in close alignment with senior management and the management teams of our regions and global business functions. At the same time, the team also connects with colleagues from all other hierarchical levels across the globe ensuring we collect and share market insights, e.g. in strategic and general market analyses.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our dynamic team. Get insights in Swisslog's strategy decision making and get the most out of their potential – are you in?
For this role you can be located in our offices in Dortmund or working remotely with visits to our offices. Please state in your application your salary expectation and notice period/earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- You will manage own strategic evaluations while also supporting the Head of Corporate Strategy in the development and implementation of the internal strategy process.
- You will act as a sparring partner for strategic topics initiated by our Senior Management.
- You will support and consult our regions and functions on the development of their business/functional strategy.
- You are responsible for preparing presentations and decision documents for management and shareholders.
- You will drive the identification and evaluation of strategic opportunities and will derive recommendations for actions.
- You will support the refinement of our holistic Corporate Strategy.
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed a Master’s Degree in one of the following fields: business administration, management, industrial engineering or similar.
- You come equipped with 2-3 years of experience in consulting, as a strategy manager, strategic assistant, (strategy) consultant a similar role in the industry or another comparable position.
- You have the know-how of strategic tools and are experienced in developing strategies.
- Your analytical and strategic thinking as well as strong communications skills throughout all manegerial levels and cultural backgrounds are one of your strengths.
- You have great presentation skills combined with first experience in moderating workshops, managing projects incl. applying change management principles.
- You are proficient in English in a business environment and are an expert in using PowerPoint and Excel.
- You have the ability to act as a team player and used to online collaboration in an international environment.
- Your willingness to travel nationally and internationally approx. 20-50% rounds up your profile.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.