CAD Engineer (m/f/d)
April 22, 2022
The Corporate Solution Development team is a competence center that provides internal engineering and consulting services. Their primary customer is the Corporate Solution Center which their team is part of. As such they are supporting the Corporate Solution Owners with their expertise during the development of standardized solutions. The team’s secondary customer is the Global Strategic Account team which is concerned with large and complex global sales projects. There, the Corporate Solution Development team either runs design projects themselves or enables the less experienced regional sales and engineering teams with their expertise.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Please note that this is a remote working position. You can be working from any location in Poland with occasional visits to our office(s).
Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- You are responsible for the translation of requirements, concepts and engineered system design coming from solution design into 2D or 3D CAD layouts that comply with general rules and standards.
- You will provide support to the sales department by explaining the automated solution to the customer and create pictures, renderings and virtual walk-throughs of the designed solution.
- You will also support the continued development of Swisslog CAD module library for our standard solutions as well as maintain this library.
- You are responsible for understanding the solution designers' design requirements that are to be translated into a CAD layout.
- You will design layouts and concept drawings in 2D/3D CAD and verify developed CAD layout with your stakeholders.
- You will share know-how and best practice with the wider CAD community.
- You will maintain version control for all critical documents and files.
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed a vocal education as CAD Drafter or Master’s Degree
in one of the following fields: Logistics, Mechanical Engineering or System Engineering.
- You come equipped with 4-7 years of experience as a CAD Drafter in construction, automotive, machinery or logistics.
- You have a broad knowledge in AutoCAD, REVIT CAD, Visualization and rendering.
- You have some experience in Intra-Logistics operations (e.g. retail distribution, online order fulfilment), Automated Material Handling Equipment and General building, workplace safety and fire regulations.
- Your ability to structure complex information is one of your strenghts, additionally you have great visualization and presentation skills.
- You are a team player with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You are proficient in English in a business environment and are experienced in online collaboration with international teams.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally approx. 10%.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.