Business Unit Controller
July 18, 2022
Make an impact
- Subject matter expert for project controlling, CATS/hours, FTE reporting, Forecasting
- Segment Controller New Business (reporting ACT, providing FCT/BUD) & PPR (Project Progress Review)
- Developing KPI's, reports and dashboards in BI tools (SAP, QlikSense) and also ad-hoc reports for business partners
- Supporting structural set-up and development of organization, system and process to best meet business requirements
- Super key user / business process owner for SAP CO ensuring controlling system reflecting structure and functional needs to steer/manage business
Bring to the team
- Bachelor or master degree in Finance & Controlling
- Relevant professional experience with Finance & Controlling, Project business, SAP, Office (excel (pivots), Power BI is nice to have)
- Proactive, solution oriented and able to condense complex topics. Also stress resistant and able to manage high workload under deadlines
- English is mandatory (level C1), Dutch is preferable.
- Relevant work experience in logistic automation is a nice to have
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.