Software Solutions Architect
19 July 2021
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our #Software Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- Works alongside the customer, sales team and design team to find, present, demonstrate, describe and estimate IT solutions for potential projects.
- Consults for IT concepts and software processes in the sales phase.
- Ensures that any requirement changes within the project are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle
- Supports testers in the evaluation of potential defects
- Defines software requirements and provides effort estimates
- Collaborates with software engineers to identify project gaps and related costs and elaborate potential solutions to bridge the gap
- Writes software functional specifications and supports in writing functional test specifications and reviewing them
- Defines and documents change orders with the customer
- Works in accordance with the Swisslog standard concepts, standards, rules and tools within the division.
Bring to the team
- Some years of experience with software analysis, specifications and requirements management.
- Experience in the supply chain or logistics industry
- Previous experience of working in a team providing software solutions in projects with tight budgets and timeframes.
- Automated material flow systems such as conveyors, cranes, robotics
- Some years of experience in consulting or system integration.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.