Why go with Swisslog’s dynamic shuttle system CycloneCarrier?
- Shuttle with plug and play functionality reduces implementation time during operation, service and extension.
- Seamless integration into other subsystems, thanks to predefined standards, operating realization time and costs.
- Durable wear parts minimize running costs.
- Reduced failures thanks to a sophisticated load handling device. Clearance between cartons in depth is checked and telescopic arms can be adjusted independently, if necessary, to safely pick up cartons that are damaged or have moved out of position.
- Quick and easy access to the aisles for maintenance.
- Ability to shut down aisles by maintenance levels increases system uptime.
- CycloneCarrier’s standard software module gives access to a number of business intelligence tools that help optimize the shuttle’s performance.
- Future-proof: Increase performance by easily switching from a goods-to-person to a goods-to-robot system.