Sales Manager Belgium
April 5, 2023
Make an impact
- Build relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Analyse existing and potential customer needs and translate them to deliver proposals and profitable revenue.
- Negotiate contracts with clients from enquiry, through method statements, preparing documentation for the tendering process and the assessment of risk to formal quotation.
- To know and understand the product range supplied by Swisslog so being able to sell to potential customers and research the potential of our market for other sales opportunities.
- Organise and co-ordinate with other members of the sales team to produce quality proposals.
- Be responsible for SalesForce (CRM) regular maintenance and data quality for his competence area.
Bring to the team
- Experience leading complex technical sales projects
- Preferably you will have experience in warehouse logistics systems or automated material handling solution
- Intralogistics industry experience is ideal but we would also be interested in sales experience in the logistics, automation or engineering sectors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to travel to customer sites and our office in Edegem when required
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
- Competitive salary with performance related bonus and company car
- Working with advanced technologies
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities