Human Resources Officer
May 31, 2023
This position is based in Zaltbommel with hybrid working available.
Make an impact
- Be the first point of contact of our employees for human resources related questions
- Ensure correct HR administration and maintain HR systems and employee files
- Support managers in the recruitment of their staff
- Produce documentation for starters and initiate the onboarding of new colleagues
- Assist with the yearly salary review and performance management process
- Supporting the sick leave process
- Support Fleet management
Bring to the team
- Education in the field of HR and/or 1-2 years experience in human resources
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive in improving and digitalizing our HR processes.
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Proven experience of providing a high standard of customer service both internally and externally
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working options
- An international working environment with an open and inclusive company culture
- Encourages new ideas & innovation
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.