Field Service Engineer
January 8, 2024
The incumbent shall try all his best to bring a system up and running in a reasonable time, which should be as short as possible. The incumbent need to ensure he adherence to all the relevant instructions and technical standards and help customer to keep the systems in good working condition.
- Providing hotline or onsite support to customers for the system installed (during and after office hours 7x24)
- Provide regular maintenance service on site locally
- Must respond to customers’ concern and complaints in an adequate manner, always in the interest of Swisslog.
- Must have a sense for customer’s requirements and proactive thinking to turn the requirement into action.
- Must have an open eye for new investments the customers may undertake.
- Assist in commissioning and deployment during project implementation phase, provide on site assistance.
- Adequate trouble-shooting skill and capability to provide training to the customer’s maintenance staffs if necessary particularly with operations staff.
- Regular maintenance works provided on site with reviewing the operation and updating the knowledge regarding new installations and changed operational processes.
- At least a Diploma holder in Mechanical/Electrical/Controls Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 1 year of working experience preferably in installation, commissioning and customer support services of industrial
- /process equipment.
- Independent and able to work under pressure, tight schedule and odd hours.
- Proactive with a strong customer and team focus.
- Working experience in automated material handling system is an added advantage but not essential.
- Proficiency in English is a must (both oral & written).
- Computer literate with good knowledge in using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. MS Excel).
- Good level of health and fitness and to be able to work safely at height.
- Efficient time management in the sense of result improvement.
- Willing to travel both domestically in short notice.
- Compliance to Safety regulation
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.