Field Service Engineer
September 4, 2023
Make an impact
Working predominantly Monday to Friday days, with occasional Saturdays or evenings paid as overtime. Company car provided and able to use for personal use.
- You will provide field service engineering support and maintenance for our customers based in the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for maintaining advanced material handling equipment such as pallet stacker cranes, conveyors and robotics systems.
- You will make sure customer system operation is kept to the maximum at all times, ensuring adherence to all the relevant instructions and technical standards.
- You play a key role within the Customer Service organisation.
Bring to the team
- Must have Electrical OR Mechanical engineering background.
- A background in working with automation would suit this role, coming from the pharmaceutical, food, heavy plant, automotive, 3pl industries.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with normal range of hand and power tools
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good customer service skills including being able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to analyse data and information to help develop solutions
- Willingness to take stand-by shifts and work outside normal working hours after 1 years successful learning period.
- Able to work at heights, most of our warehouses 35metres high.
- Several years of working experience in an automated industrial or automated material handling environment.
- Able to read and able to find error code in PLCs.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including a company car
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development