Customer Service Account Manager
May 4, 2023
Newport News, VA, USA
Make an impact
- Assess service needs of customer and develop value added offer of appropriate Swisslog service products
- Estimate service and support requirements for new customers as part of business review process in support of proposal team.
- Implement CS customer strategy (sales and support)
- Monitor budgeted revenue intake, by customer, leveraging all necessary resources to meet budgetary goals.
- Manage customer support contracts throughout entire life cycle, to include design, offer, monitor, renew, reas-sess and upgrade.
- Identify and capture Swisslog oppor-tunities within installed base outside the scope of original project delivery.
- Provide initial consultation to show existing customer how our products may add value to their business. Maintain a thorough understanding of customer’s business, current and future. Promote modernization efforts among installed base.
- Establish and maintain Customer Advocacy role with assigned key accounts. Develop strong relationships with those key accounts.
- Divert crisis situations by proactive escalation of key customer issues to appropriate levels, including involvement of Swisslog technicians, individual business unit managers, and engineering design teams.
- Oversight of customer communication plan and execution; routinely seek feedback and use to improve customer satisfaction.
- Periodically communicate customer status to the rest of WDS to ensure all may remain knowledgeable on customer growth, needs, and potential projects.
- Deliver monthly report of contract support account status, issues, resolutions, and service product opportunities.
Bring to the team
- B.A./B.S. in Business or Engineering Management field or equivalent job experience.
- 3-5 years experience Business Development, Service Sales or Service Management field
- Computer literate in all MS Office products, SAP experience a benefit
- A high degree of organizational and time management skills and excellent verbal/written communications skills is required.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with the ability to be flexible and adapt well to change.
- Supply chain management (fundamental understanding);
- Products, applications, and experience in the warehouse or factory automation industry
- Small P&L management or financial management skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Attention to Detail;
- Must be highly articulate, proactive and self-motivated;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.