September 15, 2022
Make an impact
As a Simulation Engineer one of your main tasks will be to simulate a material handling solution utilizing information from potential client data-files, Swisslog internal data analysis and initial solution developed by our Consulting and System Engineering teams.
You will need to have the ability to extract, interpret, analyze all information to develop the best solutions for our customers.
Bring to the team
- Data-analysis tools such as MS Excel, MS Access and SQL Server
- Mathematical formulas commonly used in material handling business (Pareto curve, safety stock etc.)
- Understand basics in material handling systems (will get training)•Understand typical warehouse operations (will get training)
- Have done some type of computer simulation works (in material handling of other flow simulations types) with any simulation tool.
- High analytical thinking to understand data files received from clients and their relation to clients operation
- Judge received data and put forward any clarification required to make professional data-analysis to form the basis for material handling solutions
- High skills working together with team to meet set dead-lines and tasks
- Present data-analysis results to internal team at reviews and to clients
- Open minded communication skillsfor clear communication between team members and clients
At least 3years experience in data-analysis and mathematical analysis
Bachelors in Mathematics or Modeling and Simulation
Proficient in SQL server(programming)or similar
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.