HR Manager - Generalist (12 month FTC)
June 9, 2022
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our #HR Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Swisslog are seeking a HR Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract based at our Redditch head office with hybrid working available.
Make an impact
- To provide generalist, first line support and assistance to Line Managers and their employees
- Manage a small team of HR professionals
- To manage the relationship between third party suppliers ensuring that all schemes are administered correctly including Healthcare, pensions, insurances and all of other benefits
- Support managers in the recruitment of their staff advising on the most appropriate recruitment methods, manage the relationship with agencies, web based recruitment providers and attending interviews, where appropriate
- Be responsible for maintaining all recruitment vacancies using the ATS software and ensuring line managers have the correct training to use the system effectively
- Produce documentation for starters, including contract of employment, confidentiality agreement, etc. Process new starter agreements, leavers forms, maintain database, SAP, personnel files etc.
- Administer, provide advice and support Line Managers in relation to grievance and disciplinary hearings and all employee relations matters
- Maintain effective records and documentation for Human Resources and improve and provide processes where required, ensuring that all forms reflect current business practice and are up to date
- Ensure that all performance and development reviews are conducted and advice is given to Line Managers when required highlighting any issues to the Regional HR Business Partner
Bring to the team
- Previous HR Generalist / Manager or HR Business Partner experience
- Experience of working in an engineering or technology company would be advantageous although not essential
- Demonstrable experience of written English with strong grammar and comprehension
- Demonstrable ability at proof-reading documents with good attention to detail
- Proven experience of providing a high standard of customer service both internally and externally
- Professional approach
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Educated to GCSE standard in Mathematics and English
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (Graduate)
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERJust some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
- A great working environment
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities