August 2, 2021
Make an impact
- You will be responsible for selling paid consultancy jobs, integrated logistics systems and WMS systems to new and existing customers by turning qualified enquiries into high quality proposals and converting those ultimately into customer orders.
- You act as project manager in the early part of the customer / project life cycle working with Business Development Managers, Logistic Consultants, Technical System Designers, IT & Process Consultants to develop a robust project proposal which is handed off to the Realization Project Management for technical specification and implementation.
Bring to the team
- Master in Engineering
- Previous experience of a minimum of 2+ years and proven track record in negotiating and closing sales orders in the logistics business environment
- Experience in sales of large, complex integrated capital goods projects related to material handling
- Worked with and therefore good practical understanding of logistics automation software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and oral English language
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.