September 1, 2022
Make an impact
- You will be permanently based on the customer site in Kampen to give technical and operational support for the customer.
- You will contribute to keep this installation technically up to date and running.
- In cooperation with Swisslog colleagues on site you will realize inspections, preventive and corrective maintenance and solve disturbances and user problems.
- You will be expected to find and cure faults and maintain good customer relations by dealing promptly with customer enquiries, complaints or problems.
- A high awareness and adherence to company and customer safety regulations will be required at all times.
- Besides this role you will have the opportunity to participate in the Mobile Service on a number of sites in the northern part of The Netherlands. You will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, servicing and modifications of our automated warehouse systems, which includes automatic cranes and conveyors.
Bring to the team
- Higher education in electrical / mechanical / automation engineering
- Broad knowledge in mechanics, hydraulics, electrics/electronics and automation systems (PLC & IT)
- Knowledge of software controlled logistic systems and understanding of daily operational problems in a distribution center
- Several years of working experience in an automated industrial or automated material handling environment
- Self starter mentality and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good customer service skills including being able to communicate at all levels
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.