Locations: Newport News, VA or Remote
December 6, 2021
Make an impact
Your commitment to lead and coordinate all necessary tasks, including thorough reviews of proposals, contracts, specifications and drawings, site surveys, system design, and equipment procurement ensures that your projects will be delivered on time, on budget, and with superior quality. Your determination to develop strong relationships with your customers, combined with your ability to lead, manage and motivate internal teams and sub-contractors are key drivers for outstanding customer satisfaction. By taking responsibility for cost management, change order processing, project completion, and close out you will become part of Swisslog’s continuing success and growth in North America.
Bring to the team
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or other related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of project management experience, preferably within automated material handling and logistics applications
- Ability to manage more than one project in various sizes and complexities, for retrofit and Greenfield applications
- Good integration skills for the management and control of a number of separate sub-systems within a project
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Effective planning abilities, not only with project scheduling, but also personally to achieve the required goals and duties
- Excellent listening skills - willing to learn from others
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentational communication skills on all levels
- Good negotiation skills
- An understanding of Control and Software philosophies for automated material handling systems is preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically. Some International travel is also required
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
We OfferSwisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401K!
United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers