HR Administrative Assistant
January 12, 2023
Make an impact
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Handle Employee Verification of Employment
- Receives and distributes office mail.
- Assists with preparing documents for annual audits.
- Schedules and organizes appointments; takes minutes during departmental meetings.
- Proofreads and types documents and correspondence produced by department
- Processes required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
- May assist with preparation of human resource reports such as attendance, new hire and turnover reports.
- Prepares purchase orders for human resource office
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Bring to the team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to type 60 words a minute.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- 1-2 years experience in HR role preferred
- SAP experience preferred
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.