Field Service Manager
February 8, 2022
Make an impact
| Core tasks |
Manage all Field Service and Total Care technical resources.
Manage the budget for the Field Service and Total Care cost centers.
Manage technical resource utilization to fulfil support contract obligations.
Forecast technical support headcount requirements.
Develop and implement a training program that will reduce the time to on board new technical hires and maintain a high level of competency and readiness in the technical resource pool.
Solicit and analyse customer feedback on fulfilment of service contract obligations.
Develop and implement continuous improvement actions based on client feedback and internal data analysis.
Maintain Service Schedule to accommodate client requests while managing employee work life balance
Mentor and coach all Field Service and Total Care technical resources on both technical skills and soft skills.
Foster positive relationships with client management teams.
Support sales resources in the negotiation of service contracts.
Support sales and project management teams in estimating technical resource requirements for project work.
Support the project implementation team in reducing project implementation cost and implementation time, and increasing project quality.
Bring to the team
- BS in Business, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management or equivalent job experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Leader / Manager in a technical service environment inclusive of strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Computer literate in all MS Office products, SAP experience a benefit
- Must be highly articulate, proactive and self-motivated; excellent written and verbal communication; demonstrated presentation skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.